The pocketSTAT has the size and weight of a smart phone. It is controlled via a USB connection from any netbook, laptop or PC that is Windows operated.
• Key specifications
- Size: 115.2 x 58.5 x 12.5mm
- Weight: 140 gr.
- Scan range: ±4V / ±10mA
- 3 Electrode connection: WE/CE/RE and GND lead
- Max. acquisition rate: 5000 pnts/s
• Rugged design
The pocketSTAT has a housing made of strong, yet light weight, aluminium. It is equipped with a full color display that shows basic information, such as real time voltage & current and the technique that is used. The instrument enclosure is waterproof and complies with the ip44 rating.
- Automatic current range selection: 1nA to 10mA/1mV to 4V
- Automatic variable noise filter and potentiostat/galvanostat
- Real time data up to 500 pnts/s. Acquisition up to 5,000 pnts/s is
stored in instrument memory
- Applicable scanrates: 1µV/s to 10,000 V/s
- Result optimalisation by automated tuned filters, gain amplifiers